KEYBOARDKID206 "SPACEBASED"

ORDER LIL B THE BASEDGOD'S NEW BOOK NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yo Check Out this StunnaMan Of the Pack Track!!! Chris Brown!!! Lol ..What u think!?





Yo I heard This song while I was Kickin it wit Stunnaman And Lil B When They Was In Washington Awhile Back..I Was Trippin When i Heard it..Thought it Was Mad ill and catchy...But that weekend Was Crazy..We performed This Shit and it was Ill...They some Coo ass Dudes...(If Ya'll read This ya'll need to come back out to the town) haha...
But yo check out out My Bro Stunna's Myspace...I Posted his link in an earlier blog along with some other music pages i enjoy! Be sure to be on the lookout me and Him got some Work Comin!!! Yo here Is the link to the track tho! what u think!?

http://limelinx.com/files/cfb8b817d39df435f590658df1ad821d

No comments:

Post a Comment