KEYBOARDKID206 "SPACEBASED"

ORDER LIL B THE BASEDGOD'S NEW BOOK NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 29, 2009

WELCOME TO SPACE BASED - SHOUT OUT TO BASEDWORLD BLOGS!!!!





Yo This is The First Official Posting By Yours Truly..
KEYBOARD KID 206!!!! I Want To Welcome You To My Mind And Thoughts...I Ask You To open Your Mind And Most of all Your HEART and SOUL! This Blog Will Keep You all Updated With What I Have Going On In My World..As Well As My Thoughts And Views On This World We All Live In..I Want You all To get Familiar With Me As A Producer/Beatmaker/Artist/Blogger/Family..
I Say Family Because We All Share this World We live in Together..it's Our Home..So then We Are Family..And Families Got all Kinds Of Family Members...Once We love To Be around, others We Don't. Some Do Things we Don't Approve of But no matter What We always Love our Family! So i will Show Love to You all! All I Ask is For Love in Return ya feel me..That is real Talk From The heart!!!!

This Music I Make is From The Soul..And I Express My Creativity through it.. I Always want it To Be Unique And Different From everyone Else's..Everyone Being so different Is What makes life interesting. So i would say I'm not the average..I Come From Nothing. But i Come from a Good family..Mom taught me Well.. Instilled Me with Common Sense..And I Was always Learning From My Environment...So i am blessed Each Day i am Here Because no matter What..Each Day is better than the last..Because i have experienced Something new..Whether good or bad..It builds character. Remember that!!!!

-GOD BLESS
KEYBOARD KID 206

No comments:

Post a Comment