KEYBOARDKID206 "SPACEBASED"

ORDER LIL B THE BASEDGOD'S NEW BOOK NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 29, 2009


Yo To The Late Great Michael Jackson R.I.P. .And To His Family My Love And Prayers Go Out To U..Especially His kids..
Like He's The Reason i fell In Love With Performin..I know it Sounds Cliche' But it's So True..My Mom's Used To play His Songs And I Would Dance Like Crazy..Like Man Barely two years Old Dancin Wit my Fireman's Hat Holdin it low like him.. True Story..lol  So Sad He's gone..But his Life Was Troubled And i Pray May He Rest In Peace..His Music Will live And Forever And I Hope People See Him For All The good Things he Did..Nobody's Perfect...We are All Unique And He Was As Unique As They Come..I Only Hope When I Pass people Around The World Feel it.. 

I Made This song AWhile Back..It Goes "When i Was young My Momma Used To go And Put that Michael Jackson on and Tell Me Do Your Dance Son....You Gon' Be A star..You Gon' Be a Star!!!" Cuz When his Music Played And u Did The Dances Wit him u Felt Like A Star..And I would Dream I Was on A stage That Bright..I know A lot of U May Have Felt The Same Way!!!
So Download This track I Made..Play it and reminisce!!! Hope It helps Some Deal Wit the Grief..Play it For Ur Family at the Next get together!!!!

HERE IS THE LINK!!!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61977170ec6d286e/

No comments:

Post a Comment