KEYBOARDKID206 "SPACEBASED"

ORDER LIL B THE BASEDGOD'S NEW BOOK NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SPEAKIN OF DRAKE AND WAYNE..DRAKE SIGNS HIS DEAL!?!?!?!!!






So Drake Skips The 2 Mil Deal WIt ATlantic..But Gets And Ever bigger Deal Wit Young Money/Cash Money...Fuckin 4 Milli!!!! Wow... I Guess He always wanted to sign wit Wayne but was reluctant because of how past artist careers had been who have signed wit CashMoney ...Im Ready for the album..Interested to hear what he really got...but anyway He Had This to Say....

"Just know that whatever label we sign to it'll be because they'll add to what we've created on our own," Drake, told Billboard.com last month. "I am very happy in my situation now, which is signed to Cortez [Bryant] and Gee Roberson at Young Money and management through 'Hip Hop Since 1978.' The most important thing for me is being around my team - they are stronger than any label."


No comments:

Post a Comment